Sheet # 190 Critical Thinking
Name: _____________________ Date_____________
Use drawings, words, or numbers to explain how you got your answer.
Maria is weighing 4 cubes. The pictures below show the results when some cubes are placed on a balance.
1) Name two cubes that are heavier than Cube D. Write the number of the picture or pictures you used to find each of your answers.
2) Tell whether Cube B is lighter or heavier than Cube A. Write the number of the picture or pictures you used to find your answer.
3) List the 4 cubes in order from lightest to heaviest.
Answers for Sheet # 190
1) Cube A and Cube C. Figure 1 and figure 4. There are other answers as well.
2) Cube B is heavier than Cube A. Figures 2 and 3. Cube B is heavier than Cube C. Cube C his heavier than Cube A. Hence Cube B is heavier than Cube A.
3) Cube D, Cube A,Cube C, and Cube B.